Win tickets to Disney on Ice in Newcastle!
Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic with Newcastle shows from Friday 13 July to Sunday 15 July 2018 at Newcastle Entertainment Centre. Celebrate the legacy of Disney in this ice skating spectacular as Mouse-ter of Ceremonies Mickey Mouse leads a parade of characters including Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and an ensemble of Disney Princesses.
Be dazzled by the magic of Disney’s Frozen with Anna, Elsa and the hilarious Olaf. Sing along to over 30 of your favourite Disney songs including “Let It Go!,” “You’ve Got A Friend in Me,” and “Hakuna Matata.”
The show features exciting moments from Disney Pixar’s Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Disney’s The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and more will leave the whole family with memories that will last a lifetime. Get there on time for a special Zootopia feature!
I’m a big fan of Disney On Ice as it’s an extravaganza of visual treats and musical delights. I love the costumes, inventive backdrops and of course the ice skating.
The show runs for 1 hour, 52 minutes with a 20 minute intermission. Tickets start from just $32 and can be purchased through Ticketek: 132 849 or www.ticketek.com.au/disneyonice. (For the length of the program, I reckon it’s great family value).
Children under 23 months are admitted free provided they sit on a parent or guardian’s lap. Children over 2 require a ticket. For more information visit www.disneyonice.com.au.
If you can organise a big group of 15+ people, there’s special group prices that apply. Phone (02) 4921 2112.
Thanks to Disney on Ice, The Mummy Project has a family pass to give away to a lucky reader to the 7pm Newcastle show on Friday 13 July. (Admission for four valued at $172). There’s also a Disney on Ice merchandise bag filled with fun Disney products for two runner-up entries.
To enter, email email@example.com with subject line Disney on Ice, your full name and suburb and mobile number and answer the following question in 30 words or less:
Who is your favourite Disney character and why?
My favourite answer wins! Competition ends at midnight on Friday 8 June 2018. Good luck! The competition has now closed
Congratulations to M. Ralston – winner of family pass to Disney on Ice.
Runner up prizes:
J. Rutherford – Disney on Ice merchandise bag
J. March – Disney on Ice merchandise bag
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The name of the promotion is: Disney on Ice Giveaway
- The promoter is The Mummy Project in conjunction with Disney on Ice
- The conditions of entry are: answer the question provided, one entry per person, contact details must be provided in email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employees, immediate family members, retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
- The giveaway will close on Friday 8 June 2018 at midnight (Sydney time). Comments submitted after this time will not be considered for the giveaway.
- This is a game of skill. The winners will be awarded based on the strength of their creative answer to the question “Who is your favourite Disney character and why?”
- Judging will be done by Reena of The Mummy Project.
- The prize will be in the form of show tickets for which will be provided to the main winner and two merchandise bags provided to two runner-up winners.
- The results of the giveaway will be published on this website on Sunday 10 June 2018.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. The total prize value is $450.
- The competition is open to Australian residents only.
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control the agreed prize is not available a product of equal or greater value will be provided.